“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.”
Most churches focus on “what” they are doing rather than “why” they are doing it. Discover how your congregation and, more importantly, your leaders can be an agent of transformation and a guiding light for effective ministry and mission when you have clarity on “why you exist.” The Epiphany service is designed to help your congregation imagine and then live into your future ministry story and become the transforming church and leaders you are called to be, inside and outside your church walls.
Is Epiphany right for you?
By many standards, your congregation may appear stable. In fact, you may be doing the same calendar, year in and year out without really focusing on “why” your church exists. While you are offering programming and your leadership is focused on managing things, your congregation may not be reaching your full potential in transforming lives and your community. If this describes your congregation, the Epiphany Service may be perfect for you.
Epiphany is a new customizable service for congregations that are:
- Stable, even growing, but lack purpose and direction
- Experiencing decline
- Healthy, but looking for creative ways to be a better church
How does Epiphany work?
Epiphany uses elements from various Hope Partnership services and tailors those elements to fit your congregation’s needs.
- Retreat #1 – Congregational leaders are re-oriented from managing a church towards transforming lives and the community.
- Building Relationships – After the first retreat, leaders are given assignments to evaluate current programming and explore the surrounding community to learn from neighbors about their greatest needs.
- Retreat #2 – Two months after the first retreat, the congregation’s leaders reconvene to develop their future story. This innovative process invites participants to dream and articulate their called “story” for their church. Based on that story, leaders are challenged to create an active ministry plan.
- Coaching – Hope Partnership provides the congregation with a trained coach for a year, who walks alongside them as they journey through the process.
Trained staff from Hope Partnership will guide your congregation on a yearlong journey of leadership, exploration and transformation.
The cost of Epiphany is $6,000, which includes two retreats, assessment, the coaching process and more!
Meet our team and contact information
Providers for this service include a national team of ministers, who have extensive experience in transformational ministry: Lori Adams, Hope Partnership contract assessor; Ruth Fletcher, regional minister, Christian Church in Montana; Rick Morse, vice president of Hope Partnership and Annell McLawhorn, Hope Partnership contract facilitator. For more information about the Epiphany Service contact Rick Morse, firstname.lastname@example.org at 800-274-1883.